LG G3 Unboxing & First Look!

Check Out The Video Below!

With all the recent LG G3 videos coming out and all the positive things I kept hearing about the LG G3 I couldn't resist and headed to the store and bought the LG G3. I was most excited about the Knock Code and the QuadHD (4K) display. 

What's Included:
  • LG G3 (obviously)
  • 3000 Mah Battery
  • MicroUSB 2.0 Cable
  • Wall Charger
  • Manuals
  • Sim Card

Specifications (Specs):
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.5 GHz
  • Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat)
  • 5.5 inches 4K Display
  • 13 Megapixels
  • Laser Auto Focus
  • 1W Speaker
What I Like: 

  • Display, it's so crisp and clear!
  • Power/Volume button placement
  • Knock Code
  • No sharp corners, smooth and rounded.
What I Look Forward Trying Out:

  • Camera with the laser focus technology
  • 1W speaker
  • Stress test, will I see any lag?

After the initial setup I went ahead and swiped across the homepages and to my surprise, there wasn't a single sign of lag. Not a single one! With other flagship devices like the Galaxy S5 you always get a little hint of lag at the very first bootup, but not with the the LG G3. 

Overall I am very satisfied with the LG G3, but time will tell if I will always feel this way. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need Help With Your Android Device? Follow Me / Add Me / Like Me 
Twitter 
Facebook 
Google Plus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check Out Our YouTube Channel For More Great Guides! 
YouTube and Subscribe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't Forget Our Weekly Android App Reviews!
Check Them Out, Here!
Thanks for reading my news about LG G3 Unboxing & First Look! at my blog Tic Droid if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :